Authorization for Processing of Personal Data
By submitting my CV, I declare that I give my consent to:
- a) To proceed with the collection and processing of the personal data of the Declarant, included in the Curriculum Vitae (hereinafter CV), which will be delivered to Sysmatch, as Candidate, for the purpose of the Recruitment and selection of the Declarant, to provide work in clients of Sysmatch;
- b) Communicate the declarant's personal data to clients who are interested in the profile of the Declarant.
The Declarant hereby acknowledges, and hereby declares in writing, that:
- I) All personal data collected will be processed by Sysmatch to whom they are provided and only to these are intended, being available to be consulted, edited or deleted at the request of the Declarant;
- II) Personal data will be stored and maintained in a computer database whose security responsibility is of Sysmatch through the Data Protection Officer (DPO), whose contact can be established through the electronic address: email@example.com;
- III) The Declarant has the right, at any time, to access, rectify or even delete the personal data provided, which can be done by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by registered mail to be sent to the Sysmatch premises: Av. D. João II, Edifício Infante, N35, 7H Parque das Nações, 1990-083 Lisboa;
- IV) The Declarant may object to the continuity of the processing of the data by Sysmatch and request its portability by sending an electronic message to email@example.com, or by registered mail to be sent to the Sysmatch premises: Av. D. João II, Edifício Infante, N35, 7H Parque das Nações, 1990-083 Lisboa;
- V) The company Sysmatch has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental, unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized access or unauthorized access, and against any form of illicit treatment;
- VI) Only authorized Profilers of Sysmatch have access to the personal database, being bound to the duty of secrecy and confidentiality;
- VII) The Declarant has the right to submit complaints to the entity exercising authority, supervision and control over any violation of the General Data Protection Regulation, which can be done by sending an electronic message to the electronic address firstname.lastname@example.org, or by registered mail to be sent to the Sysmatch premises: Av. D. João II, Edifício Infante, N35, 7H Parque das Nações, 1990-083 Lisboa;
- VIII) In no case, the profile of the Declarant will be determined only automatically according to the data provided, and its treatment will be analyzed and selected by a profile manager;
- IX) The Declarant confirms that if he expressly opposes the collection of data, his application profiles can not be considered for recruitment and selection purposes and will not be communicated to the Sysmatch clients;
- X) The Declarant confirms that, at any moment, did Sysmatch express an interest in the collection of sensitive personal data of his person;
- XI) If the Declarant spontaneously and voluntarily provides any sensitive personal data of his person, he can not impute any responsibility resulting from his treatment;
- XII) The data provided will be retained by Sysmatch during the period of 10 (ten) years, during which time the profile of the Declarant will be forwarded to clients whose competencies are adequate to the one desired by them;
- XIII) Sysmatch undertakes to comply with all legal rules contained in Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (GDPR).
This Policy was revised and updated on 01/09/2021.