Your future is in Portugal - Tech Visa
WHAT IS TECH VISA AND WHAT ARE ITS BENEFITS?
Tech Visa is a program for the certification of companies in technology and innovation aiming to attract highly qualified and skilled professionals from outside the European Union, to work in Portugal by granting visas and residence permits from SEF. This incentive to competitiveness extends to third-country nationals and aims to facilitate the hiring of highly qualified profiles for Portugal in a much simpler way, as it will also allow shorter waiting periods for the regularization of visas.
WHICH ARE THE OBJECTIVES FOR PROFESSIONALS AND FOR COMPANIES?
Professionals from countries outside the European Union are granted greater simplicity in accessing the creation of technological jobs in Portugal, and the contracting period will be shorter, enhanced by the quickness in obtaining visas. Sysmatch is a Technology Consultant already certified by IAPMEI, having as an advantage in this global market context the possibility of a more efficient procedure in recruiting skilled talent outside the European Union, thus bridging the existing gap of profiles in this area.
TO WHICH PROFESSIONALS IS THIS MEASURE INTENDED?
As far as the public who benefit from this measure is concerned, all professionals who meet the following mandatory requirements for inclusion in the program are covered:
- - Being a citizen of a third State and not permanently residing in the European Union
- - Having a regularized status with the tax administration and social security
- - Not having a criminal record
- - Being over 18 years old
One of the following requirements must still be met:
- - Having a V level as minimum qualification
- - In case of having level IV qualification - professional technical course, technical competence must be proven, obtained by a minimum experience of 5 years
- - Employment contract or promise of one with a minimum duration of 12 months
- - Having a minimum annual salary equivalent to 2.5 times the index of Social Support
- - Proficiency in Portuguese or English according to the duties to be performed